Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Bible Verse ABC Cards


I saw this FREE printable on Pinterest by Homeschool Creations.  This colorful printable is playing card sized with a verse for each letter of the alphabet. What a fun way to help your preschooler learn the ABC's while learning scriptures at the same time!



We find that teaching our children God's word is the best approach to instructing good behavior.  We want them to know how God wants them to treat others and how we need to obey his teachings.

This printable is a great resource!

Here is what I gathered up to put our ABC cards together....
  -The free printable from Homeschool Creations
  -Clear Contact Paper (I purchased this at Hobby Lobby with a 40% coupon! Yay!)
  -hole punch
  -scissors or cutting board
  -A jump ring.... I used twine because that is what I had on hand. ;)
                   



 At first I wasn't thinking (....or maybe distracted by several kids asking me what I was doing!) and I started cutting the cards out before I laminated them. 




 Thankfully I had only cut out the first page... So Simply cut out your clear contact paper to the size you need and sandwich the ABC cards. 




 This printable includes blank cards so you can add verses or customize them to create your own.  I went ahead and laminated them blank. I thought I could use a dry erase marker and change up what verse, etc I put on them.




 All cut out...now punch the holes and add your jump ring, twine, ribbon or whatever you have! 



Ta Da! 



 What great Scriptures to be on the hearts of our little ones!






Do you use free printable to help your child learn? Let me know of your favorite resources!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...